Paul Romhany started VANISH in 2011 and is considered the most cutting-edge magazine for magicians in the world. Each issue contains magic tricks, reviews, essays, feature stories and more.
VANISH MAGIC MAGAZINE 69
- Feature story - COVID hits the world - we cover what happened the week the world shut down.
- Feature artist is a young Canadian magician Jason Verners who is making a name for himself on the international scene.
- Covid Ideas - ideas from top professionals with how to cope with not being able to work
- Bon Voyage - Cruise magician Jeff Peterson is stuck on a ship and we get the exclusive story of what it is like out at sea.
- Cutting Rope Routine - Trick - by Colin Underwood
- The Sword King - trick - by Jan Isenbart
- Lip Bomb - trick - by Louie Foxx
- Expose - Trick - by Dave Attwood
- Etch-A-sketch - Trick - by Benjamen Budzak
- Lane Way Theatre - Tim Ellis from Melbourne Australia share the secret to setting up an intimate theatre venue
- Exercise your comedy muscle by Nick Lewin
- Movers and Shakers by Ben Robinson - a look at Ben Model
- A Squib in the world by Felictiy Fields - WTF
- Product Highlight by Nick Lewin - Stand-Up Magic Book
- Sounds Easy - Adding music to your act by Peter Mennie
- Magic is Education by Jeff Christensen
- Product Highlight - Invisible Deck Kicker by David Penn
Reviews - Revolve by Nicholas Lawrence, Optix by Tobias Dostal, Tell The Truth by Benjaman Budzak, Crazy Spots by Murphy's Magic, Darkwaves by Adam Cooper, Perform All the stuff to think about by Tim Hanning